Tuesday, April 17, 2012

11 months old today!

I cannot believe it has almost been a year since Mallory was born!  Time flies when you are having fun.....and busy, overwhelmed and running like a hamster on a wheel :)  That's just life with 3 kids.  So, last night I bought my last can of formula------EVER!  That's crazy.  Soon it will be the bottles.  Mallory is doing well- growing fast.  She is pulling up on everything and cruising around the room.  She is crawling after the girls trying to keep up and starting to say a few words- "dog" and "what's that" for sure.  Her hair is growing in and has the slightest curl at the bottom.  Makes me sad to think they will have to shave that soon.  I hope the curls come back after that.  The MRI has been scheduled- Monday, April 30th at 8am.  We will keep everyone posted!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update, Kim. I can't believe a year has almost gone by. I feel like I just came to the hospital to visit you guys.

    The curls have to come back :)

    ReplyDelete