Saturday, November 17, 2012

All is good!

Our last visit with the surgeon went well- extremely well.  Mallory's noggin is perfect.  Well, according the doctor.  You can still see the "screws" and the lumps and bumps are still there but according to her that just takes time.  The way she explained it is that Mallory's body is fighting this foreign substance so there is some swelling in the area of the surgery.  As the screws begin to dissolve, the swelling will go down.   The only worry that we (parents and doctors) have at this time is her delay in talking.  In the last 2 weeks I have noticed a few words so I am hopeful that she just needs some extra time.  We will be looking into this soon.
A few people have told me recently that they continue to keep up with my blog.
So, thank you to those people.  And to anyone else that has come across this blog.  I appreciate you keeping up with our sweet Mal and her journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment